The following list of policies are for your safety and protection, please read this page before planning to attend.
1. All attendees are expected to read and adhere to the 10 Guiding Principles of the event. Everyone participates. Everyone practices leave no trace camping. Commerce or cash transactions between attendees is prohibited.
2. This event is 18+ only, no minors will be allowed into the event. A VALID, GOVERNMENT ISSUED PICTURE I.D. IS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION. YOUR I.D. IS YOUR TICKET, DO NOT FORGET IT.
3. Georgia Law states that no one under the age of 21 shall consume or possess alcohol. Underage drinking, or providing alcohol to persons under the age of 21 is prohibited. Possession or sale of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
4. All attendees accept full responsibility and liability for any personal injury, property damage, theft, and any form of physical, financial, or psychological stress that may occur during the event, regardless of whether or not the cause is man-made or natural.
5. Fire spinning and other fire-play is allowed and encouraged. Firearms, fireworks, and flamethrowers are prohibited by venue management.
6. Speed limit within the venue grounds is 10mph.
7. Pets are prohibited, with the exception of service animals.
8. Tickets include two nights of camping. Attendees must vacate the premises with all of their property by 3:00PM on Sunday. If you wish to camp for longer, this can be arranged with venue management for a small fee.
9. Infusion Festivals and venue management reserve the right to refuse admission or services to anyone prior to or during the event.
10. All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be issued.
11. Sexual harassment, in any form or directed at any gender, will not be tolerated.
12. Re-entry is strongly discouraged. Please plan on bringing everything you need with you to the event.